"The mission was to do a Wikipedia search of my birth date without the year and list three events, three births, and three deaths."
I find this especially intriguing, since triads are so important to the Celts. Three categories, three items in each category. There may be a poem in this, but for now, I'll just give you the list:
- 1184 BC - Greeks enter Troy using the Trojan Horse (traditional). How cool is that?
- 1916 - Easter Uprising begins: The Irish Republican Brotherhood led by nationalist Patrick Pearse start a rebellion in Ireland.See? Celts. Triads. It's all coming together.
- 2005 - Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger is inaugurated as the 265th Pope of the Roman Catholic Church taking the name Pope Benedict XVI. This is something I'd really rather not have associated with my day of birth. Ah, well.
- 1533 - William I of Orange (d. 1584)
- 1942 - Barbra Streisand, American singer, actress, and director
- 1952 - Jean-Paul Gaultier, French fashion designer
- 1342 - Pope Benedict XII (b. 1285)
- 1731 - Daniel Defoe, English writer (b. 1660)
- 1942 - Lucy Maude Montgomery, Canadian author (b. 1874)